Meenakshi Academy Of Higher Education And Research
West K K Nagar,
Chennai – 600 078.
Cell : 044 2364 9400
E-Mail : email@example.com
The Meenakshi Ammal Trust was founded in the year 1983 as a public charitable educational trust by late Mrs. D. Meenakshi Ammal, a noted philanthropist, with the aim of providing quality education to poor students. This vision has been brought to fruition by Thiru. A.N. Radhakrishnan, the Chancellor of Meenakshi Academy of Higher Education and Research.
Since its inception, the trust has grown to the status of deemed to be university under section 3 of the UGC act of 1956 on the 31St of March 2004, under the name and style of Meenakshi Academy of Higher Education and Research with an impressive array of Educational Institutions.
It is popularly known as MAHER (Deemed to be University) in all National and International Educational Statutory bodies like NAAC, NIRF, UGC and the Irish Royal College of Denstry.
It started with the faculties of Medicine, Dentistry and Nursing and further have expanded to Faculty of Humanities and Science, Faculty of Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Allied Health Sciences, Yoga Science and Therapy.
Our vision is excellence in education and healthcare and to work relentlessly and upgrade the standards in quality of education, teaching, training, research and social outreach activities, setting an example in India and abroad. Our mission is to provide quality education in all fields of Medical, Dental, Nursing, Para-Medical, Humanities & Sciences, to serve the society with sincerity and dedication.
Our mission is to provide quality education in all fields of Medical, Dental, Nursing, Para-Medical, Humanities & Sciences, to serve the society with sincerity and dedication.
Under MAHER (Deemed to be University) we have following Constituent Institutions and Faculty.
- Faculty of Medicine - Meenakshi Medical College Hospital and Research Institute.
- Faculty of Dentistry - Meenakshi Ammal Dental College and Hospital,
- Faculty of Nursing - Meenakshi College of Nursing,
- Faculty of Nursing - Arulmigu Meenakshi College of Nursing,
- Faculty of Physiotherapy.
- Faculty of Occupational Therapy.
- Faculty of Allied Health Science.
- Faculty of Agriculture Sciences.
- Faculty of Yoga Science and Therapy.
- Faculty of Humanities and Science.